Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Market Coverage Specialist
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Drives and closes sales activities in assigned territory / customers.
- Generate new business through calls, emails, digital campaigns, networking events, and other form of activities.
- Oversee and execute end to end sales activities process for designated market segment with the manager.
- Regular coverage on new and existing customers on company profiles, products and updates as assigned by manager.
- Handle sales administration activities, i.e. CRM, vendor registration, customers’ procurement requirements etc.
- Manage relevant sales and order documentation for the sales team
- Manage customer experience for sales support related matters
- Work closely with sales operations and finance team on sales-related matters
- Design and execute eDMs, marketing materials and other relevant artwork and documents.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Knowledge in cloud computing, such as Google Workspace, Office365, and other related products.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.