Investor Relations Executive
Plans and directs all aspects of an organization’s investor relations policies, objectives, and initiatives. Fosters and improves relations between an organization and its shareholders as well as the general financial community in order to maximize the value of the organization’s stock.
- Active engagement with major stakeholders including investors, shareholders, government regulators, equity research analysts and the general public.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure the Group’s compliance on regulatory matters and update management on key changes in regulations.
- Manage and coordinate the drafting and publication of annual/quarterly financial reports and any other corporate documents and reports as and when required.
- Organise and coordinate investor relations and publicity events such as road shows, results briefings, analyst meetings and other corporate meetings involving stakeholders, investors and the general public.
- Represent the Group in delivering public statements and handling inquiries where appropriate.
- Organise and coordinate community social programs and activities when required.
- Assist in preparing and updating the corporate website, presentation and printed materials.
- Sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of investors and arranging regular meetings.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin, with the ability to read, write and converse.
- Be numerate with a strong understanding of financial reports and financial analysis.
- Ability to think objectively, be creative, proactive, meticulous, and organized.
- Be extremely strong at creating presentation decks with a quick turnaround. Eye for graphic design.
- Be proficient with MS Office software applications.
- Possesses good time-management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated experience handling and closing investment rounds.