Work with the CEO to diversify the business into an investment business. Source investors and investment opportunities and create information packages to close investment deals.
- Analyze investment opportunities.
- Source investment opportunities.
- Create information packages for investment opportunities
- Pitch to investors and co-investors
- Maintain a pipeline of potential investors and follow up closely regularly.
- Assist in closing investment deals for internal and external projects.
- Conduct fund-raising activities such as roadshows and networking to build investment pipelines.
- Maintain deal room information.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to gather necessary data for information packages.
- Be an expert at slide creation and have great design skills.
- Be an expert at creating financial models from scratch.
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects and recommend an investment decision.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field with an education degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent understanding of financial analysis and investment strategy.
- Possess business planning skills, including financial modeling and budgeting.
- Excellent communicator & negotiator.
- Excellent at doing presentations, and making reports to the management.
- Good design skills to create slide decks and information packages.
- Ability to present well to investors and have good follow-up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, and able to work under pressure.
- Strong numeric, and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with tech startups, real estate, hospitality, and F&B would be plus points.
- Worked in venture capital or private equity or sell-side finance.