Our HR team manages the end-to-end recruitment process of all roles within the assigned business unit(s). The HR Team is the people who uphold a focus on candidate experience, diversity and building long-term relationships with the employees. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and qualifying applicants.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, resignations, vacation and sick leaves).
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have a minimum of 1 year(s) experience in the HR, Recruitment, and Talent Acquisition field.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Self-starter and self-motivator who thrives in an ambiguous and diverse work environment.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in one of our local office in Bandung, Indonesia.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.