What a day at work for you will look like:
- Updating company databases.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organising interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Assisting the HR team in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
Let’s get to know you!
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or Business Administration, or related fields
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Proactive and Team Player oriented
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Good Command of English in Writing and Speaking
- Minimum 3 months of Internship Duration