The Head of Cloud Sales plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Besides managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, presentation, and negotiation, this position will lead our entire sales department globally. Sound challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Must have demonstrable experience in executive leadership management
- Negotiate and manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Must have demonstrable experience in closing large scale deals.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Principle Partners, Marketing and Engineering in creating new opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience in leading multi-functional distributed teams
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrable experience in consulting and IT strategy development
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in sales operations and analytics
- CRM management leadership skills
- Prepare business proposals, Management slides, MSA, SOW
- Ability to prepare independently without errors and double-checking.
- Ability to create solutions
- Ability to review and monitor sales team proposals and give inputs
- Ability to price and structure
- Ability to manage cash flow structure
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to present proposals and secure C level interest
- Ability to do it for any product of any service. Multi-product/service or combination solution creation
- GP of 500k per deal
- Demonstrable ability handling Govt tenders and penetrating Govt sector with complex solutions that fit their needs
- Ability to develop RFQ specs
- Ability to understand procurement procedures
- Ability to raise supply head levels
- Ability to source tenders and manage submissions on a weekly basis
- Ability to partner with other SIs for consortium deals
- Conduct product training
- Evaluate new products and services specification
- Source for new business
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over the Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involving in knowledge sharings, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self-development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
Let’s get to know you!
- Have a minimum of 10 years experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development in Data Analytics.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- Do you want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in Indonesia (Jakarta & Bandung).
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.