Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Head of Cloud Sales
The Head of Cloud Sales plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Besides managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, presentation, and negotiation, this position will lead our entire sales department globally. Sound challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Must have demonstrable experience in executive leadership management
- Negotiate and manage complex sales cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Must have demonstrable experience in closing large-scale deals.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Principle Partners, Marketing and Engineering in creating new opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience in leading multi-functional distributed teams
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrable experience in consulting and IT strategy development
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in sales operations and analytics
- CRM management leadership skills
- Prepare business proposals, Management slides, MSA, SOW
- Ability to prepare independently without errors and double-checking.
- Ability to create solutions
- Ability to review and monitor sales team proposals and give inputs
- Ability to price and structure
- Ability to manage cash flow structure
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to present proposals and secure C level interest
- Ability to do it for any product of any service. Multi-product/service or combination solution creation
- GP of 500k per deal
- Demonstrable ability to handle Govt tenders and penetrate Govt sector with complex solutions that fit their needs
- Ability to develop RFQ specs
- Ability to understand procurement procedures
- Ability to raise supply head levels
- Ability to source tenders and manage submissions on a weekly basis
- Ability to partner with other SIs for consortium deals
- Conduct product training
- Evaluate new product and services specification
- Source for new business
Let’s get to know you!
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development in Data Analytics.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.