The Head of Account Manager plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities. Also, Generate and manage new sales pipeline among current client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling PointStar’s various products. Besides that, this position will lead our entire Account Management department across the Asia Pacific. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Manage a team of AMOs in our ASEAN regional team
- Develop best practice operating strategies, KPIs and team goals together with management.
- Strategic account planning together with your team of AMOs to ensure retention and growth of PointStar’s regional customer portfolio. The plan should include clear revenue and relationship goals, and also lay out the tasks and people required to achieve those goals.
- Provide coaching & professional development for AMO team members
- Develop customer success programs together with other relevant departments such as regular business reviews and health checks
- Identify whitespace in customer accounts for upsell opportunities
- Track and communicate goals to the team to drive consistent performance
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over the Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involving in knowledge sharings, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self-development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
- Attractive incentives for pipelines generated.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 10 years experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development. Preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Understand ERP products, such as ODOO, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- Do you want to be office based? We got you! This position will be based in our Singapore Head Quarter.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.