Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Hardware Sales Division Manager
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Brainstorm and execute lead-generating campaigns such as cold-calling, edms, seminars, etc.
- Generate new business through customer visits, cold calling, and follow-up on incoming sales Leads.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales processes for designated market segments with the Sales Representative.
- Prepare and execute the stages of the sales process, including qualification, solution validation, proposal and negotiations.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve the targets set for the segment.
- Achieve sales target.
- Manage business operations in assigned divisions to achieve company goals.
- Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
- Resolve business issues and ensure that all escalated issues are closed.
- Address business inquiries from customers and team members in a professional manner.
- Identify resources, assign workloads and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensure that teamwork in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation promotion, retention and termination activities
- Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate training to the team.
- Develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversee staffing adjustments to obtain maximum productivity.
- Recommend cost-reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Develop new business programs to meet productivity and revenue goals.
- Provide guidance to team members and monitor their performance, discipline and attendance on a regular basis.
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns and accordingly develop action plans.
- Process client invoicing promptly and oversee business accounting processes.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.