Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
GCP Sales Manage
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Overseeing sales, promotions,, and campaigns.
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities.
- Work along assigned sales budgets and projections and approve expenditures.
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service.
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules within the limit/privilege given.
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners.
- Making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Work along with sales quotas and goals.
- Overseeing and directing the performance of the sales team.
- Identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities.
- Defining and executing territory sales plans.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales, 2 years experience as a Sales Manager.
- Have a deep understanding of Servers / Cloud infrastructure.
- Have a good understanding of Big Data analytics and processing.