As an ERP functional consultant, you will be responsible to analyze the exact business process that wants to be addressed through the ERP. Responsible for determining the systems and working directly with clients and management to explain system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees. Handle all the essential functions like Inventory Management, Sales Management, Purchase Management, Warehouse Management, Financial Management, Human Resource & Payroll, Customer Relationship Management etc.
In short your main goal is to assure the ERP software runs as smoothly and effectively as possible, develop and manage solutions for any defect.
- Identify design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for clients across several key industries.
- Interact with clients to assess their business requirements and determine their software needs.
- AS-IS” study for intensive understanding of client’s existing business processes.
- Map business requirements to analyze GAPS and propose business Process Re-Engineering.
- Document business requirements in a professional templates [BRD/Blueprint] including work-flow diagrams that are complying with formatted Application Implementation methodology.
- Reconfirm the GAPS, configuration and customization requirements before freezing for final build phase.
- Develop functional and technical specifications designs for functional and technical team for implementation perspective.
- Develop and execute implementation plans by configuring and customizing the ERP solutions as per the scope defined in the scope.
- Prepare & execute the Prototype plans with the client key process owners.
- Develop training documentation for end users including Instruction manuals, Training Outlines, Quick reference Guide, Assessments, Trainers Guides, etc.
- Provide training to end users in the classroom environment.
- Involve in usability testing & review User Acceptance Test plans for functional requirements.
- Communicate with client throughout the project implementation to manage client expectations, resolve issues, and provide project status.
- Validate the deliverables to ensure they are complied with the requirements.
- Assist in Project Sign Off & Go-Live Report preparation.
- Collaborated with Onsite & Offshore development and system design personnel to interpret functional responsibility and to implement the project successfully.
- Liaised between the client and technical team and other personnel to assist with the resolution of system issues.
- A strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations.
- Completed minimum 3 full life cycle implementations.
- Strong background in financial and accounting processes.
- A logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Effectively delegate task to a junior colleagues.
- A minimum 2 years of experience as an NetSuite Consultant in a vendor environment.
- Certified as NetSuite “ERP Consultant” or NetSuite “ERP Administrator” is a plus.