Finance Operations Manager will drive all business activities with financial impact and ensure all organizational activities and financial transactions are properly accounted for and that records and reports are complete, accurate, and valid. The Finance Manager will also oversee all processes in the company that involve financial control, treasury, and cash management. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 8 years experience in the finance, tax, accounting & reporting, as well as financial planning & analysis field.
- Has excellent data presentation skills; can provide a comprehensive view on data, and can turn this into relevant and relatable presentations.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and has good time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.