The Finance Admin will work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure all organizational activities and financial transactions are properly accounted for and that records and reports are complete, accurate, and valid. The Finance Admin will also handle all processes in the company that involve financial control, treasury, and cash management. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Process sales invoices.
- Lodge cash or cheques and manage online banking including online payments and transfers.
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations.
- Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff claims.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 1 year(s) experience in the finance, tax, accounting & reporting, as well as financial planning & analysis field.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and has good time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.