Business Applications (ERP)
ERP Support Specialist
As an ERP Customer support specialist, you will be responsible for customer retention by delivering the best customer care service and eventually achieving customer satisfaction. Responsible for handling all assigned support tasks and solving clients’ issues in a timely manner by complying with company support SLA. You will develop long-term relationships by gaining customers’ trust and making sure that all clients’ issues or requests are resolved. You will be connected with key business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals, and how they are using NetSuite.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all NetSuite activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy.
- Provide remote support to clients by Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone calls, emails, video calls, Skype, Hangout, etc.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about clients’ issues and useful discussions with clients.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Always reflecting professionalism and best quality of customer service in communicating with customers or any related stakeholders.
- Always maintaining good relationships with customers, prospects, other NetSuite team members, and everybody in the PointStar community.
- Performing ticket escalation to related team members whenever needed.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & finance, ERP, computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
Oracle Netsuite Certifications in one or more areas if prior experience with Oracle Netsuite is an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge of business processes, ERP setup and customisation.
Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.