The ERP Solution Consultant role will include solution consultation work for the company’s prospects and customers involving Oracle NetSuite and other associated 3rd party solutions. This position will be working with both the new business sales team and account management team in the following areas: Project Solutioning, Account Reviews, Project Management, and Product Development. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the requirements of prospective clients/existing customers and to formulate solutions based on industry best practices.
- Configure and deliver customised and relevant demos for prospects.
- Translate customer requirements into scope of work documentation.
- Work together with the delivery team for manday estimates to be quoted to prospective clients, finalise customer requirements, and produce Business Requirement Documents for customer’s sign off.
- Scope out requirements for product development/ product roadmap and communicate these clearly to the product development team.
- Involved in final testing before product release.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the ERP software fields.
- Possesses great communication, coordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex, matrixed issues.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Experience in ODOO, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.