ERP Sales Specialist is responsible to build relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. The team has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Development of lead generation and prospect maturation strategies with set milestones to meet targets.
- Manage the end to end sales process together with PreSales Consultants.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position PointStar Cloud offerings.
- Work with marketing team to develop sound lead generation strategies via telemarketing, EDMs, events and online marketing strategies.
- Practice value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and TCO Analysis.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 2 years experience in Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Knowledge in ERP practices, such as Oracle, Oracle NetSuite, SAP and other related products.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.