Business Applications (ERP)
ERP Sales Manager
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Define the target market and prospective customers, and collaborate with the lead generation team to target the prospective customers.
- Create and maintain own sales pipeline adequately to achieve the targets.
- Be independent, strategic and proactive to drive sales close plan and activities. based on sales process SOP, to ensure an efficient and effective outcome.
- Communicate effectively with prospective customers to ensure continuous verification of BANT, competitions, key events and joint execution plan.
- Ensure accurate and timely update of leads and opportunities on internal CRM system to provide accurate sales forecasts to the management team.
- Liaise and communicate with management team and principals to update opportunity status and request assistance as required.
- Be the team leader for the Malaysia team, in conducting activities on behalf of the Regional Head of Sales, including:
- Conducting weekly internal meetings between sales and BRD team to update the progress of leads and opportunities.
- Coordinating with other sales teams to provide a thorough end of the week (EOW) reporting on the status of the opportunities and to-do lists.
- Drive and provide support and guidance to the sales team in order to achieve the country sales target.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- 10 years experience in selling enterprise software or ERP.
- 3 years experience managing a small sales team.
- Speak fluent Mandarin.
- Experienced in complex sales process for SaaS applications for medium to large enterprises.
- Driven and self motivated, and has a track record of achieving sales targets.