Business Applications (ERP)
ERP Project Manager
ERP Project Manager will work with a business analyst to create a business analysis plan. The ERP Project Manager will also be responsible to design a comprehensive strategy for achieving the successful outcome of the project. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- As a Project Manager, you will be responsible to lead and manage ERP Project Engagement.
- Responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling , and closing a project.
- As a PM, you should possess strong leadership skills and have the ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key stakeholders. You will also be responsible for providing inputs to the Account Manager for implementation updates and assisting with the account growth.
- Other responsibilities as follows:
- Performing the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities. Executing the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Set the deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress for the project.
- Performing the work to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to affect the process.
- Ability to ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Performing the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations.
- This position would require travel to Customer Locations within company operational locations.
Let’s get to know you!
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 3 years of hands-on project management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects. Oracle Netsuite project management experience is preferred.
- Specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary. Experience with working with nearshore teams is preferable.
- Self-motivated, flexible, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, and able to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment.
- Expected to have exceptional organization, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting, Computer Science and Technology, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred.
- Experience with presales, contracting & management under multiple commercial models including T&M, FP and outsourcing partners is preferred.