ERP Project Manager will work with a business analyst to create a business analysis plan. The ERP Project Manager will also be responsible to design a comprehensive strategy for achieving the successful outcome of the project. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- End to End management and co-ordination of the project and responsible for the successful completion of the project.
- Arrange all the facilities to the team who are working on the project, provide training , support and extract the best out of the team.
- Design schedule for the project, and set time line for each member of the team and delegate specific task to each members of the project.
- Predict risk factors and eliminate it for the successful completion of the project.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 5 years experience in the ERP software development fields.
- Must be aware of the complete Project Life Cycle.
- Should be able to handle the client independently.
- Experience to write the documents (BRD, FRD, Project Tools, methodology, commercial documents, Clarizen, Sign Off and other relevant templates).
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.