ERP Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible to build technical relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. This position is collaborating with the Sales Team to support them with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance. Our Pre-Sales Consultant has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the sales field for IT strategy development.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Knowledge in ERP products, such as Oracle, NetSuite, SAP, etc.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.