Our ERP Functional Consultant team consists of professionals who expertise in giving solutions to effectively integrate NetSuite technology into the business environment in order to achieve business goals. The ERP Functional Consultant is responsible for analysing and implementing the NetSuite solution to our client’s business needs. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
- Planning of deployment strategy with Project Manager
- Advising on deployment technical issues and Netsuite Methodology
- Business Process Understanding, Gathering & Mapping to NetSuite
- General Accounting Setup
- Bank & Finance Management
- Product & Pricing Management
- Relationship Management
- Inventory Management
- Procure to Pay Management
- Order To Cash Management
- SFA Management
- Manufacturing Module
- Marketing Management
- Customer Support Management
- Roles & Permission Setup
- Data Migration Setup
- Other Advanced Modules [e.g. EBP, Adv Manuf, ARM, Issue Mang etc]
- Taking Sign Off of BRD from client
a. Internal UAT for Projects & Prepare Training Manuals,
b. Business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades and
c. Assist with regression testing of NetSuite Strong experience creating
ii. saved searches, and
B. User Training
- Setting Training Goals
- Assessing End-User Needs
- Training Delivery Method & Sharing Training Plan and Material with Client
- Creating an End User Training Document
- Getting approval of End User Training schedule from client
- Make Training Scalable
- Netsuite Basic Certification (Suite Fdn)
- Netsuite ERP Consultant Certification
- Advanced Modules Certifications [Optional till 2021][MB,ARM etc]
- Any other certifications required
- Support the Pre-sales team as per their request.
- Note: Assigned Projects will be the priority
E. Liaising with Project Manager
- Discuss and suggest the changes in the Project Plan [initially and/or in the course of implementation]
- Raising Change Request Point to PM
- Updating PM weekly about the Progress
- Improvement in Documentation (BRD, Sign Off, etc.)
F. Peer to Peer
- Sharing/Transferring Knowledge
- Peer Review
- Senior/Superior Review
- Subordinate Review
- Office Review
- work closely with and support the client through onboarding, providing end-user support and recommending best practices
- assist both the NetSuite team & executive leadership
- work together to solve functional issues and gather requirements with Project Managers
- execute approved BRDs from start to end
- Provide ongoing post-implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configurations catered towards the business model as per BRD and approved change requests according to Project Plan
- Assign Non-client facing tasks to Jr. FCs
- Completing time entries
- Sessions of New Features Learning, Advanced features & Modules & Sharing with the Team
- Maintain excellent communication skills
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over the Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involved in knowledge sharing, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self-development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
- Attractive incentives for pipelines generated.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- Do you want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.