Business Applicatons (ERP)
ERP Functional Consultant
As an ERP functional consultant, you will be responsible to analyze the exact business process that wants to be addressed through the ERP. Responsible for determining the systems and working directly with clients and management to explain system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software, and train employees. Handle all the essential functions like Inventory Management, Sales Management, Purchase Management, Warehouse Management, Financial Management, Human Resource & Payroll, Customer Relationship Management, etc.
In short, your main goal is to assure the ERP software runs as smoothly and effectively as possible, to develop and manage solutions for any defect. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Identify design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for clients across several key industries.
- Interact with clients to assess their business requirements and determine their software needs
- AS-IS” study for an intensive understanding of client’s existing business processes
- Map business requirements to analyze GAPS and propose Business Process Re-Engineering
- Document business requirements in a professional template [BRD/Blueprint] including work-flow diagrams that are complying with formatted Application Implementation methodology
- Reconfirm the GAPS, configuration, and customization requirements before freezing for the final build phase
- Develop functional and technical specifications designs for the functional and technical team for implementation perspective
- Develop and execute implementation plans by configuring and customizing the ERP solutions as per the scope defined in the scope
- Prepare & execute the Prototype plans with the client’s key process owners
- Develop training documentation for end-users including Instruction manuals, Training Outlines, Quick reference Guides, Assessments, Trainers Guides, etc.
- Provide training to end-users in the classroom environment
- Involve in usability testing & review of User Acceptance Test plans for functional requirements.
- Communicate with customers throughout the project implementation to manage customer expectations, resolve issues, and provide project status
- Validate the deliverables to ensure they have complied with the requirements.
- Assist in Project Sign Off & Go-Live Report preparation
- Collaborated with Onsite & Offshore development and system design personnel to interpret functional responsibility and to implement the project successfully.
- Liaised between the client and technical team and other personnel to assist with the resolution of system issues.
Let’s get to know you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & finance, computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
- Oracle Netsuite Certifications in one or more areas if prior experience is with Oracle Netsuite is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an ERP consultant in a vendor environment
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP setup, and customisation
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.