Business Applications (ERP)
As an ERP Developer, you are responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying the ERP application including encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organization’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications. Ensures that your provided solutions can be completely integrated into the ERP system.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- As an ERP Developer you are responsible for working with ERP applications on integration analysis, development, testing, debugging and fixing integrations between Netsuite and other external or third party systems.
- The ERP Developer is responsible for developing integration solutions for Netsuite and any other third party systems.
- The ERP Developer is responsible for communication with the third party system technical team.
- The ERP Developer is responsible for all phases of the integration lifecycle. Design, build, test, and deploy Integration solutions to support the organization’s ERP applications.
- Create custom integrations using Suite Cloud Platform, Suitescripts, Web Services and Rest APIs.
- Create and maintain inbound/outbound Netsuite integrations to third party systems.
- The ERP Developer is also responsible for providing the Customization Solution in Netsuite as per the client needs.
- The ERP Developer is also responsible to perform Unit Test and support systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage.
- The ERP Developer is also responsible for all the phases of Customization like analysis, solution build, test, deploy, debug, bug fix and documentation.
- The ERP Developer is also responsible for providing any automation using workflows as per the requirements.
- Responsible for creating complex reports and Dashboards and pdf prints using Saved Searches and Scripting..
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, develop and test prototypes and proactively maintain integrations once in production.
- Create technical documents which capture the development standards for the Netsuite project. These standards are fundamental building blocks to maintain consistency throughout the project and facilitate an effective output till post-production support.
- Coordinate the feasibility study with the cost-effective technology and to come up with architecture details to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or limitation of the system.
- The ERP developer ensures that the ERP customization or integration can be completely integrated into the ERP system and works well with all the stakeholders and end users, on an as needed basis to ensure that the design and code meet customer requirements.
- The ERP Developer is responsible for following the industry best practices for coding and also needs to maintain code in version control.