The ERP Support team will primarily be responsible for assisting our global clients, understanding and analysing our clients’ issues, and then solve the issue using NetSuite’s solutions. Our support team is communicative, problem solver, highly energetic, and self-motivated. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Provide remote support to clients via various channels.
- Provide support to the assigned projects with any planned tasks during the implementation phase (Document preparation, system configuration, customisation, data migration, UAT, training, etc).
- Attend any scheduled/ad-hoc meeting with the Project Manager (online/onsite) and note down every detail related to functional requirements highlighted during the meeting.
- Working with the project team in a timely manner and always keep the scheduled tasks delivered accordingly to the Go-Live stage.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the ERP software fields.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Accounting, Finance major or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Experience in ODOO, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.