The ERP Customer Success team will primarily be responsible for assisting our global clients, understanding and analysing our clients’ issues, and then solve the issue using NetSuite’s solutions. Our Customer Success team is communicative, problem solver, highly energetic, and self-motivated. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all NetSuite activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their NetSuite solution to be realized.
- Proposed solutions to the user requirements and provide achievable man-day calculations.
- Review customer’s current usage of NetSuite to determine if challenges are the result of functionality gaps, implementation/customization gaps or training gaps.
- Diagnose, prioritize and drive resolution to escalations, properly following defined CM processes.
- Drive overall customer satisfaction, additional product adoption and ultimately subscription renewals
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the ERP software fields.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Accounting, Finance major or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Experience in ODOO, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.