Business Applications (ERP)
ERP Business Development Representative
The ERP Business Development Executive plays a strategic role in growing the business at PointStar Consulting. This position is responsible for searching for potential clients in various industries. In addition, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Market & sell PointStar products (NetSuite, Blackline, Builder.ai and Workato) to prospective buyers utilising multiple channels – phone, social platforms & email.
- Perform outbound cold-calling to introduce products to clients over the phone.
- Research accounts, identify decision makers and generate interest.
- Build up a pipeline of B2B customers via appointment setting.
- Maintain the interest of a pipeline of B2B customers.
- Assesses competitors by analysing and summarising competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; preparing quotations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure data accuracy and keep customers’ information up to date.
- Ensure BANT (Budget, Authority, Need and Timing) is achieved when qualifying an opportunity and routing them to sales for further development and closure.
- Create and compose a library of outbound emails (based on buyer personas, buyer’s journey).
- Create automated workflows on Hubspot to help to nurture leads and convert them to customers.
- Follow up with respondents who are enrolled in workflows.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 3 years experience in Business Development or Sales field for IT software products.
- Solid commercial acumen; the ability to spot opportunities in markets and to close them through a solutions-selling approach.
- A proactive, service-oriented attitude towards prospects and clients.