Business Applications (ERP)
ERP Business Development Representative
The ERP Business Development Executive plays a strategic role in growing the business at PointStar Consulting. This position is responsible for searching for potential clients in various industries. In addition, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Sourcing & qualifying quality leads for the Sales Team.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level Executives.
- Acquiring & maintaining a working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects.
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions.
- If you’re interested in venturing into direct sales, let us know!
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 3 years experience in Business Development or Sales field for IT software products.
- Solid commercial acumen; the ability to spot opportunities in markets and to close them through a solutions-selling approach.
- A proactive, service-oriented attitude towards prospects and clients.