Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Enterprise Sales Executive
The Enterprise Sales Executive plays a big role in understanding the customer’s business objectives, and the technical components of our solutions, and utilizing a deliberate sales methodology in achieving sales objectives. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Brainstorm and execute lead-generating campaigns such as cold-calling, EDMS, seminars, etc.
- Generate new business through customer visits, cold calling, and follow-up on incoming sales leads.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales process for a designated market segment with the manager.
- Prepare and execute the stages of the sales process, including qualification, solution validation, proposal, and negotiations.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve targets set for assigned segments.
- Achieve sales target.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Principle Partners, Marketing and Engineering in creating new opportunities.
- Work together with multi-functional distributed teams
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Involved in consulting and IT strategy development
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in sales operations and analytics
- Input data into CRM
- Prepare business proposals, Management slides, MSA, SOW
- Generating & Managing reports and related Documentation
- Ability to prepare independently without errors and double-checking.
- Ability to create solutions together with engineers
- Ability to price and structure
- Ability to manage cash flow structure
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to present proposals and secure C level interest
- Ability to do it for any product of any service. Multi-product/service or combination solution creation
- Ability to understand procurement procedures
- Ability to source tenders and manage submissions on a weekly basis
- Ability to partner with other SIs for consortium deals
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination, and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.