Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Digital Marketing Specialist
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy aligning to company’s business strategy.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and track digital marketing metrics and performance.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Create and maintain content for website and social media.
- Maintain and enhance online presence and reputation of the company.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
Let’s get to know you!
- 2 – 5 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of video and graphical editing software.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail work mindset.
- Good understanding of all social media platforms.
- Experience or certification with Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Familiar with Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Knowledge of content management systems.