Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Our Deployment Engineer team helps the client’s to plan, deploy and set up new cloud messaging systems. This position is also providing technical support to solve customer business problems. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Plan, deploy and set up new cloud messaging systems for customers.
- Configuring admin consoles.
- Setting up migration servers and monitoring migrations.
- Provide phone, ticketing, email, team viewer and onsite support to clients.
- Support desktop Windows and MacOS based environments and common software such as Gmail.
- Perform Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and end-point security for internal and external end-users.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the cloud environment.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate from Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology major, or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Proven understanding and experience in GCP, AWS, Azure, Email Server, Active Directory, Domain Control, Operating Systems (Office 365, Windows, Linux, etc.).