Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. Our Data Scientist / Engineer team has good interpersonal and communication skills to address technical problems early in the process to clearly define problems and expected outcomes to the clients. This position is able to design controlled experiments to determine incremental effects of business initiatives and product improvements. Also to evaluate and build reliable and scalable data infrastructure.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Work with the others team members and team lead to help the clients to identify opportunities for leveraging client’s company data for them to drive business solutions.
- Identify and analyse data given by the clients from their databases to drive optimisation and improvement from their data.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise from the data given from the clients.
- Create clear reporting or dashboard as data visualisation.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the data sources and data gathering techniques and improve data collection methods.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to datasets.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy .
- Conduct research from which you’ll develop prototypes and Proof of Concept.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python) Big Data platforms such as Cloudera or GCP.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design.
- Great numerical and analytical skills will be an advantage.
- Familiar in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.