The Data Analytics Sales Lead plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
- Identify resources, assign workloads, and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries.
- Develop new business programs to meet productivity and revenue goals.
- Provide guidance to the team members and monitor their performance, discipline, and attendance on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the database related Sales/Business Intelligence / Analytics related Sales/Projects.
- Possesses great communication, coordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex, matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.