Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Specialist (API Development)
This role gives you the opportunity to be experienced in agile implementation approach, exploring the areas of APIs management platforms and being the solutioner towards managing the customer’s expectations. Sounds cool? Scroll down to find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Guide customers through assessments of their existing legacy application environments, provide recommendations on a prioritization roadmap for application modernization, and identify applications for migration to hybrid-cloud computing models.
- Develop and provide business solutions for SME, Enterprise and various industry verticals using cloud technologies, participates and oversees test-plan development, integration and deployment.
- Evaluate the requirements and determine actionable tasks, estimates and provide efforts for business solution build and architecture.
- Responsible for technical documentation on solution implementation.
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met
- Respond to platform technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Work closely with sales team for cloud related sales opportunities
- Support Pre-Sales activities, i.e. proposal, systems design, proof-of-concept, demo, workshop conduct, etc.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experiences in application development, integrations & solutioning in cross platforms.
- Experience with legacy and modern application development, cloud service delivery and deployment.
- Strong logical/analytical troubleshooting.
- Experience in API management is a plus.
- Experience in ERP or CRM business workflow is a plus.