Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Specialist (Data Analytics)
This role is responsible to design data solutions aligned to the design principles and security standards of Google Cloud Platform while implementing solutions around data warehouse. You will also have the opportunity to optimise data acquisition using GCP or other solutions. Sounds cool? Scroll down to find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Develop and provide cloud computing services (platform-as-a-service or infrastructure-as-a-service) suggestion/ proposal for SME, Enterprise and various industry verticals.
- Design data solutions aligned to the design principles and security standards of Google Cloud Platform.
- Design and implement solutions around data warehouse implementation ranging from architecture, ETL processes, multidimensional modeling, data marts implementation.
- Design and optimize data acquisition, data ingestion, data processing using ETL (Extract, Load, Transform) tool and developing dashboards or other visualizations using Google Cloud Platform or other solutions.
- Evaluate the requirements and determine actionable tasks, estimates and provide efforts for business solution build and architecture.
- Responsible for technical documentation on solution implementation.
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met.
- Respond to platform technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with sales team for cloud related sales opportunities.
- Support Pre-Sales activities, i.e. proposal, systems design, proof-of-concept, demo, workshop conduct, etc.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one of the following : cloud migration, data-center migration, disaster recovery, virtualization, application / servers assessment, and discovery.
- Strong logical/analytical troubleshooting.
- Experience in deploying and operating multi/hybrid-cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, Anthos etc is a plus.