Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Specialist (Application Modernization)
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Join the Cloud Consulting team to provide our clients in various industry verticals with innovative APIs management and integration solutions.
- You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of API management platforms i.e. API-Proxies, Governance around API access, Developer portal, API consumption metrics and analytics.
- You will ensure runnable, supportable and stable API management solutions from a technical and operational point of view.
- Setup of solution platform and integration scenarios in the area of API-Management.
- Responsible for technical documentation on solution implementation.
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met
- Respond to platform technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- You will be trained and developed as Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect in this role
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in a comparable field
- 3 – 8 years of APIs development and integration experiences.
- Experience in agile implementation approach
- Know-how in the area of APIs, Open-API Specifications, API Design, Development and Deployment.
- Experience in handling CI/CD pipelines including orchestration tools, GIT repositories, test tools, code quality tools and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, JMeter, Maven)
- Experience in DevOps and Google Cloud Platform is an additional plus
- Creative and motivated working style with a strong focus on innovation
- Good communication skills in English for effective collaboration within teams and clients.