Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Solution Engineer, Junior
What a day at work for you will look like:
- As a junior engineer, the candidate should have a great learning and self-driving attitude, while cooperating with the supervisor and manager.
- Attend customer meetings (initially to be accompanied with senior engineers, supervisor and/or manager, gradually to be self-sufficient).
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Conduct own research to find solutions to problem.
- Active communication so that supervisor/manager are kept informed of progress and quality of work.
- Conduct site surveys independently or together with the salesperson to assess client needs.
- Assist senior engineers, supervisor and/or manager in collaterals of solution designs and diagram architectures.
- Assist and produce bill of materials and provide clarity on bill of materials as necessary.
- Assist in the management of cloud systems (both internal and client’s).
- Assist in migration works, development, deployment, installation, integration as assigned.
- Conduct troubleshooting and root cause analysis of problems or issues.
- Setup, test and commission the solution upon client confirmation.
- Work with freelancers, vendors or contractors to handle other outsourced works.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Fresh graduates with academic background in IT field.
- Industry/work experience in IT and technical deployment is preferred.
- Self-driven achiever attitude.
- Client servicing.