Cloud Sales Specialist is responsible to build relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. The team has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Brainstorm and execute lead generating campaigns such as cold-calling, edms, seminars etc.
- Generate new business through customer visits, cold calling, and follow up on in-coming sales leads.
- Build and grow executive relationship with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Principle Partners, Marketing and Engineering in creating new opportunities.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 2 years experience in Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Knowledge in cloud computing, such as Google Workspace, Office365, and other related products.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, and Johor Bahru.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.