Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Sales Specialist
Cloud Sales Specialist is responsible to build relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. The team has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Develop and provide cloud computing services (platform-as-a-service or infrastructure-as-a-service) suggestion/ proposal for SME, Enterprise and various industry verticals.
- Evaluate the requirements and determine actionable tasks, estimates and provide efforts for business solution build and architecture.
- Responsible for technical documentation on solution implementation.
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met.
- Respond to platform technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with sales team for cloud related sales opportunities.
- Support Pre-Sales activities, i.e. proposal, systems design, proof-of-concept, demo, workshop conduct, etc.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experiences in computing infrastructure.
- Experience in one of the following : cloud migration, data-center migration, disaster recovery, virtualization, application / servers assessment, and discovery.
- Strong logical/analytical troubleshooting.
- Experience in deploying and operating multi/hybrid-cloud platforms, such as Kubernetes, Anthos etc is a plus.
- Experience deploying and operating CI / CD infrastructure and workflows is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed as well.