Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Sales Specialist
Cloud Sales Specialist is responsible to build relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. The team has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Brainstorm and execute lead-generating campaigns such as cold-calling, edms, seminars, etc.
- Generate new business through customer visits, cold calling, and follow-up on incoming sales Leads.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales processes for designated market segments with the manager.
- Prepare and execute the stages of the sales process, including qualification, solution validation, proposal and negotiations.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve the targets set for the segment.
- Achieve sales target.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 2 years experience in Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Knowledge in cloud computing, such as Google Workspace, Office365, and other related products.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.