Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Cloud Sales Specialist
Cloud Sales Specialist is responsible to build relationships with prospects and/or existing customers. The team has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our clients’ business challenges and cultivate relationships with clients’ executives through both in-person meetings and other communication channels.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team. Identify and coach future leaders of the organisation.
- Scale your team by capitalising on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by driving key automation and productivity initiatives.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- Be quantitative in your approach to team strategy using data to make strategic changes as the team size grows.
- Create and achieve a sales pipeline to achieve the targets set for the segment.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 2 years experience in Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence.
- Knowledge in cloud computing, such as Google Workspace, Office365, and other related products.
- Passion to grow with the company & advance into a Senior or Sales position in the future.