The Cloud Sales Manager plays a big role in driving strategic and solution selling on large opportunities that are characterized by a complex combination of technical and business issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers. Besides managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, presentation and negotiation, this position will lead our entire sales department in Indonesia. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Principal Partners, Marketing, and Engineering in creating new opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 8 years experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex, matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta and Bandung.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.