Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Change Management Analyst
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Create change management strategy and plans.
- Complete change management organisational analysis.
- Design and deliver communication activities.
- Design and deliver training activities.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Coach managers and supervisors to lead their teams through change.
- Collect and share success stories across the organisation.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Mapping out GSuite/Office 365 etc training plans, designing and developing training programs that will include facilitation of Gmail, Calendar and Drive training sessions.
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc).
- Conduct skills gap analysis.
- Map out long-term training plans for clients.
- Prepare communication material (e.g. slides, posters etc).
- Assess the impact of training on client employee performance.
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session.
- Ensure a high satisfaction score for each training session.
- Prepare cost reports for each learning program.
- Update curriculum database and training records.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills in English is a MUST (written and spoken)
- Strong problem solving skills and good in analysis
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project / Change Management.
- Certified Google Collaboration Engineer or Microsoft 365 is an advantage.