Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Business Development Representative Manager
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Develop best practice operating strategies and provide direction for the business development team, help to hire, onboard, train and manage BDRs.
- Motivate BDRs to meet and exceed goals through coaching and ongoing training.
- Enhance processes to achieve lead generation goals, report on metrics, and obtain KPIs.
- Maintaining good relationships with principles, partners, and vendors.
- Building partners market to help our product selling.
- Supervising and maintaining our product selling in eCommerce.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales or Marketing.
- A good planner/thinker in creating strategies.
- English spoken and written is a must.