Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Big Data Manager
In your work, you will advise clients on their data strategy, design solution architectures and lead teams in their journey to continuously develop and deploy these platforms. Sounds challenging? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Building, leading and growing a world-class Big Data and Machine Learning Team.
- Provide cloud practice adoption, technology expertise, and process optimization blueprints for enterprise initiatives.
- Aligning the Big Data and Machine Learning product and service roadmap with the overall company strategic goals and technical vision.
- Acting as a strategic technology partner and service provider for our Big Data and Machine Learning business segments and related technology by developing and delivering on Big Data and Machine Learning technology roadmap.
- Partnering with business segment and technology platform product management to ensure the proper positioning and adoption of cloud infrastructure technology products and services.
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to Big Data or Machine Learning
- Have a good understanding of Databases (RDBMS, NON-RDBMS)
- Have a good understanding of ETL/ELT
- Have a good understanding of Data and Business Analytics
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume