The AV/VC Sales Specialist will play a key role in navigating complex accounts in order to generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, etc. The AV/VC Sales Specialist teams will recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on the client’s deal. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Brainstorm and execute lead generating campaigns such as cold-calling, edms, seminars etc.
- Generate new business through customer visits, cold calling, and follow up on in-coming sales leads.
- Oversee and execute end-to-end sales process for designated market segment with the manager.
- Prepare and execute the stages of the sales process, including qualification, solution validation, proposal and negotiations.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Principle Partners, Marketing and Engineering in creating new opportunities.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 3 years experience in Business Development or Sales field for IT software products.
- Solid commercial acumen; the ability to spot opportunities in markets and to close them through a solutions-selling approach.
- A proactive, service-oriented attitude towards prospects and clients.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.