Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Apigee Specialist is responsible for the technical design and implementation of API management platforms. The team has strong customer communication skills to manage customer’s expectations. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Join the Cloud Consulting team to provide our clients in various industry verticals with innovative APIs management and integration solutions.
- You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of API management platforms i.e. API-Proxies, Governance around API access, Developer portal, API consumption metrics and analytics.
- You will ensure runnable, supportable and stable API management solutions from a technical and operational point of view.
- Setup of solution platform and integration scenarios in the area of API-Management.
- Responsible for technical documentation on solution implementation.
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met
- Respond to platform technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- You will be trained and developed as Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect in this role
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in a comparable field
- 3 – 8 years of APIs development and integration experiences.
- Experience in agile implementation approach
- Know-how in the area of APIs, Open-API Specifications, API Design, Development and Deployment.
- Know-how about Developer Portal, OAuth, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in handling of CI/CD pipelines including orchestration tools, GIT repositories, test tools, code quality tools and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, JMeter, Maven)
- Experience in DevOps and Google Cloud Platform are an additional plus
- Creative and motivated working style with a strong focus on innovation
- Good communication skills in English for effective collaboration within teams and clients.