The Accountant will liaise with all finance and accounting members to ensure the achievement of company objectives. In addition, also maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over the Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involving in knowledge sharings, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self-development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
Let’s get to know you!
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the finance, tax, accounting & reporting, as well as financial planning & analysis field.
- Has excellent data presentation skills; can provide a comprehensive view on data, and can turn this into relevant and relatable presentations.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and has good time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- Do you want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. This position will be located in our local office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.