Account Receivable Collection
- Reaching out to overdue customers through phone calls and text-based reminders (SMS, Email, or WhatsApp) to company PIC.
- Inform customers of overdue accounts and the amount currently owe.
- Sent email-based reminders to selected criteria customer.
- Input every activity record into the collection report.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Collect and Negotiate reasonable payment options from customers and discuss with Company PIC.
- Regularly report to the collection/finance manager.
- Minimum Diploma Degree / College Graduates.
- Experience at least 2 yrs. in the Banking and/or multi finance industry.
- A hand on and persistent collections expert and also familiar with collection strategy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Creative in negotiating repayment terms and methods.
- Demonstrate a track record in improving loan portfolio quality of unsecured cash and white goods loan products in bank and/or multi-finance companies.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate is a must.