Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Account Management Executive
The Account Management Executive works with both their clients and their team to ensure the efficient and effective running of their accounts. They clearly understand their clients’ objectives and requirements, the commercial terms of their retained accounts and projects and level of resource required to service the accounts. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Attend to the needs of our base of existing customers by being their Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
- Ensure that their account needs are met well.
- Ensure that all services by our deployment and managed services team are satisfactory.
- Ensure our technical support team has supported them well and delivered the right SLA.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys over the phone and face to face.
- Feedback unsatisfactory interactions to upper management.
- Ensure clients are properly licensed, new licenses are provisioned on-time.
- Discover up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in services and licensing.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex, matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.