Workspace Collaboration (Cloud Computing)
Account Management Executive
Account Executive are expert communicators serving as point of contact for clients and internal company teams. Elements of the account executive role include planning and coordination of account activity, generating sales opportunities, and reporting status of accounts on a regular basis. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future. Are you up to the challenge? Great, let’s find out more!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Attend to the needs of our base of existing customers by being their Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
- Ensure that their account needs are met well.
- Ensure that all services by our deployment and managed services team are satisfactory.
- Ensure our technical support team has supported them well and delivered the right SLA.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys over the phone and face to face.
- Feedback unsatisfactory interactions to upper management.
- Ensure clients are properly licensed, new licenses are provisioned on-time.
- Discover up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in services and licensing.
- Maintain a high renewal rate of 95% or higher for assigned customers.
- Achieve Sales target of Cross-sell and Upsell.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Having experience in the IT Industry will be an advantage.
- Good communication, negotiation, and good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task