An Account Executive is responsible for fully understanding a client’s needs and determining whether a business can meet those needs. An Account Executive oversees a team to ensure the company’s products or services are delivered on time, on budget and up to the client’s standards.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Attend to the needs of our base of existing customers by being their Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Ensure that their account needs are met well
- Ensure that all services by our deployment and managed services team are satisfactory
- Ensure our technical support team has supported them well and delivered the right SLA
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys over the phone and face to face
- Feedback unsatisfactory interactions to upper management
- Ensure clients are properly licensed, new licenses are provisioned on-time
- Discover up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in services and licensing
- Maintain a high renewal rate of 95% or higher for assigned customers
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over the Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involving in knowledge sharings, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self-development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
- Attractive incentives for pipelines generated.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in the Sales field for IT strategy development.
- Possesses great communication, coordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex matrixed issues.
- Excellent leader with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, & closing skills with prospects or customers.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.