The Team Coordinator will be working closely with our CEO to manage and ensure projects run within the timely manner and budget. The Team Coordinator will also maintain the whole Cloud Team to be working according to the project’s plans. Sounds interesting? Great, keep reading!
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Manage the Employee On Boarding by preparing a checklist of the employee onboarding plan (Including the orientation of each team individually, watching the Necessary Training videos and learning materials).
- Maintain a list of all the team members with their identity details.
- Coordinate in the team training process.
- Plan and manage the department certification process.
- Maintain and monitor project management tools with the entire team members.
- Ensure all documentations are organized and well maintained for each project.
Let’s get to know you!
- Have minimum 1 year(s) experience in project management, team coordinator, and related field.
- We are an advocate of training each other, if you’re a fresh graduate or looking for a career change; feel free to apply with us. Diversity is a key value to us.
- Excellent project management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! This position will be located in our local offices at Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com